Services / Therapies
- Healing energy is a very powerful thing but it is not intended to replace traditional medical treatment. You should always consult a medical professional about any health concerns you have and any advice or treatment offered by them should be adhered to. I do not and cannot give medical advice as I’m not qualified to do so.
- Due to the intangible nature of spiritual services I am obliged, by law, to state all intuitive services including, but not limited to, readings and consultations, are for entertainment purposes only. They are not to be used as a substitute in any shape or form for professional medical, financial or legal advice. Note that what you are told is for guidance only. As beings with free will, we have the ability to change the outcome of any situation. Anna Enfys Healing & Coaching will not be responsible for any outcomes.
- Readings are not suitable for persons under the age of 18.
Exchange (payment) / Cancellations / Refunds
- Exchange/Payment ~ is via PayPal unless agreed otherwise ~ this may include non monetary exchange as Anna Enfys Healing & Coaching works with a Fair Exchange Service.
- Cancellations: I respect your right to change your mind, but please give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation. Your fee is refundable if sufficient notice is given.
- Refunds ~ No refunds unless in regards to cancellation/
Your privacy is very important to me. I do not pass on details of my customers to anyone. All personal details, such as name, address, phone, email are only used for the sole purpose of processing your order, or enquiry and are deleted, not kept in any way, shape or form. I do not collect or keep details of clients or those who make enquiries.
Any information sent to me is kept strictly confidential and will never be shared with any third party. Records in relation to clients and their treatments are kept securely in accordance Data Protection legislation, and all information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Should a need for sharing arise (such as to a G.P. or other practitioner), it will only be done so with written permission of the client.